Nutrients for leaves
NUTRIENTS FOR LEAVES A remarkable product for when the plant roots are not yet developed as in the first 2 weeks of the pre-growth phase, or to recover plants when they are ailing or having root problems.
Our unique, superior foliar nutrient absorbs directly into the plants through the leaves whilst the roots are still developing, thus giving you a helping hand and a flying start! It is used alongside the base nutrients. Gives extra support with an immediate result. Stronger, healthier plants are visible within days of application.
- When the plant is still in the pre-growth phase (from +/- 4 cm).
- For strong cuttings, as it promotes an accelerated growth spurt.
- After treating the plant with pesticides to endure this without “stress”.
- To boost the recovery of the mother plant after cutting cuttings.
- When the plant is in an emergency situations suffering from root problems.
Apply 2 times per week for a period of 2 weeks. Spray direct on the plants alongside the base nutrients
TIP: Can be foliated with lights “on” in the Pre-Growth phase (18-24 hours), but application with lights 12 hour (more intense) has to be done with the lights “off” for at least 12 hours in order to be fully absorbed.
Keep tightly closed, avoid light and frost. Shake before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat, drink or smoke during use.
Spray shortly after the lamp goes out. Spray in the dark and when it can be well absorbed by the leaves over 12 hours.
Apply only when the lights are out and leave to soak for 12 hours.
Use 1 to 2 times a week:
- Concentrated (30nl): Mix well with water and sprinkle the leaves. (25 m2 / 30 m2).
- Mixed (1litro): Shake well and sprinkle the leaves (1m2 / 5m2)